Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a quick dinner to prepare when you have already prepared the Big-Batch Beef Sauce(posted on the site#138395) recipe.This came from Freezer Pleasers in Quick Cooking Collectors Edition.
- 2 cups beef (from #138395)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 6 -8 taco shells or 6 -8 flour tortillas
- shredded lettuce
- chopped tomato
- sliced olive
- shredded cheddar cheese
- chopped onion
- sour cream
- In a saucepan, combine beef sauce, taco seasoning, and water.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer uncobered until heated through.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup of meat mixture into shell or tortilla.Serve with toppings of your choice.