1/5 Photos of Timberline Hot Chocolate
A beautiful hot chocolate to make for the family whenever the mood strikes. When is hot chocolate not welcome?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan combine milk, water, and sugar.
- 2Stir over medium heat until mixture just comes to boiling.
- 3Remove from heat.
- 4Stir in chocolate and vanilla.
- 5Beat with an immersion blender, rotary mixer, or whisk until chocolate is melted and mixture is frothy.
- 6TO SERVE:.
- 7Pour hot chocolate into cups.
- 8If desired, top with Schlag, crushed English toffee, and cocoa powder. Makes 4 to 6 servings.
- 10In a mixing bowl combine 1 cup whipping cream, 2 tablespoons sugar, and 2 teaspoons vanilla extract.
- 11Beat until soft peaks form (tips curl).
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Timberline Hot Chocolate
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.4
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 34.1 mg
- Sodium 120.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 25.1 g
- Protein 8.0 g