Recipe by Pam in the Kitchen
I found this recipe on Timberdoodle's blog. They have the best home school curriculum I've tried and, apparently, like delicious things too! I use whipped cream instead of the Cool Whip. From their blog, "A delicious, robustly raspberry dessert with a layer of cream cheese, a delicious nutty crust, and topped with Cool Whip; this dessert is a favorite with our family, coworkers, and even the local fire department!"
- 473.18 ml flour
- 236.59 ml butter
- 236.59 ml finely chopped pecans
- 226.79 g cream cheese
- 236.59 ml Cool Whip
- 236.59 ml powdered sugar
- 170.09 g package raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 473.18 ml boiling water
- 680.38 g frozen raspberries
- Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Cut butter into flour and add nuts.
- Pat into a 9” x 13” pan.
- Bake 10 – 20 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Set aside to cool.
- Mix cream cheese, 1 cup cool whip, and powdered sugar.
- Spread on cooled crust.
- Put in refrigerator and let set up.
- Mix Jell-O and water.
- Add frozen berries.
- Pour over cream mixture and refrigerate until set.
- Frost with with Cool Whip and keep refrigerated until served!