Tillamook Creamery Cinnamon Sticks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the dry ingredients and the walnuts if using.
- Cut in the butter, blend mixture until ball forms.
- Chill dough 10 minutes.
- On floured cutting board, roll out dough to 1/2" thickness. Cut into "sticks" approximately 2" in length and 1/2" wide.
- Place on parchment lined baking sheet 1" apart and bake for about 8-10 minutes, depending on your oven. Bake until light golden brown.
- Cool sticks 5 minutes, then roll in sugar/cinnamon mixture. Serve immediately.
- Yield is estimated.