Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 11 mins
Super easy and diet friendly, these saved me from food boredom on my low-carb, low-fat, low- calorie diet! They also happen to be fabulous.
- Set oven to broil (high).
- Empty taco seasoning into a bowl.
- Dredge fish in seasoning on both sides.
- Broil fish 11 minutes, turning once.
- Heat 4 tortillas in the microwave under a moist paper towel.
- Place 1 fish fillet in each tortilla.
- Top each with 1/8 cup shredded cheese, 1 Tbs. avocado, 1 Tbs. salsa, and lettuce.
- Wrap and enjoy!
Sorry, but I didn't like it.
I agree--these ARE fabulous and super easy! My husband added fat-free sour cream and diced tomatoes to his, and declared this meal "a gamble that really paid off." I learned tonight, though, that the "taco size" burritos are too small, so I'll have to go up a size next time. Thanks for a great recipe!