Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. Oh so easy and unique. Great for entertaining.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
- 24 ounces tilapia fillets
- 4 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 red bell peppers, finely diced
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 lb dried linguine, cooked until al dente and tossed with olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- fresh basil, for finishing
- 1Take 4 large sheets of Reynolds Wrap Foil and create a well, having sides large enough to eventually seal together.
- 2To build your foil boats: Place 1 tablespoon of olive oil in each foil boat. Divide cooked pasta into 4 servings and place each serving in a boat. Place one Tilapia Fillet on each pile of pasta and season with salt and pepper.
- 3Pour one can of diced tomatoes on each boat. Divide Red Bell Peppers equally between each boat and add accordingly. Sprinkle each boat with freshly minced Rosemary and top each with one tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice. Seal each foil boat and place in preheated 375 degree oven for 25-30 minutes.
- 4While boats are cooking, tear fresh basil and warm the heavy cream. Once the fish is cooked, open each foil package and top with fresh basil and drizzle heavy cream to taste.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tilapia With Tomato Sauce and Pasta #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (756 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 692.9
- Calories from Fat 263
- Total Fat 29.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 125.8 mg
- Sodium 126.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 15.2 g
- Protein 46.4 g