Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
We really enjoyed this simple fish dish. I also think the sauce, which my dh loved, would be wonderful on chicken too! Recipe source: local newspaper
- In a large measuring cup combine peanut sauce and coconut milk. Set aside.
- In a large skillet (I used two skillets) heat oil.
- Add tilapia and cook for 3-5 minutes and then turn fish and cook for 3-5 more minutes or until done.
- Season fish with salt and pepper and then remove to a plate and keep warm.
- Add coconut/peanut sauce mixture and spinach to skillet; bring to a boil over medium high heat. Cook for 2 minutes or so or until spinach wilts.
- Spoon sauce over fish.
OMG this is WONDERFUL! I added a lil bit of cornstarch to the coconut sauce to make it thicker , because when you add the spinach it is too thin! i am thinking of making it with some chicken or shrimp SOOON!
I liked the flavor of the sauce on the fish. I thought the sauce was a little thin. Will make again.
This was really good. We love tilapia so I am always looking for new ways to prepare it. Thanks for posting Ellie.