Recipe by Lalaloob
From the famed "Canyon Ranch" Lenox, MA. If you can, go, it's the ultimate treat for a healthy happy respite from life's trials and tribulations; otherwise, try some of the recipes I will post. Some steps, for sure but lovely to serve. Enjoy.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 cups sugar snap peas
- 1 1⁄2 lbs tilapia fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Slice ends off sweet potatoes and cut in half.
- Wrap each sweet potato half with foil and place in oven.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes until soft.
- Lightly coat a medium saucepan with olive oil.
- Heat over medium heat and add red curry paste. Simmer briefly.
- Add coconut milk and bring to a boil. Simmer 2 minutes, stirring constantly with a wire whip. Keep warm.
- Peel skins from baked sweet potatoes and place in a large mixing bowl. Add brown sugar, lime juice and salt.
- Mash with potato masher until smooth.
- Stir in cilantro.
- Steam sugar snap peas until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Increase oven temperature to 400°. Rub 1 teaspoon olive oil over each fillet of fish. Season with salt and pepper. Sear fish in a large sauté pan for about 1 minute on each side over medium heat. Transfer to oven and bake for 5 to 10 minutes or until cooked through.
- Place 1/2 cup mashed sweet potatoes and 1/2 cup sugar snap peas on plate. Top with fish fillet.
- Serve with 2 tablespoons curry sauce.