Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. Tilapia cooked in a pouch made of Reynold's Wrap foil is a no fuss way to prepare a delicious weekday meal. It minimizes dirty dishes and maximizes flavor! The roasted red pepper cream sauce adds a robust component that will wow your taste buds.
- 4 fresh tilapia fillets
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cumin
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Turn broiler on high. Form a shallow bowl out of a piece of Reynold’s Wrap foil. Place red pepper on foil to prevent from rolling. Broil on all sides, turning often until skin is completely charred. Remove from broiler and place pepper in a bowl. Cover with a piece of Reynolds Wrap foil and set aside.
- Tear off four pieces of Reynold’s Wrap foil each about ten inches in length. Place a tilapia filet in the middle of each piece of foil. Spoon one teaspoon of lemon juice over each piece of fish. Place one tablespoon of butter in the middle of each filet. Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt and pepper. Crimp together foil to form a pouch and place on baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes or until fish is flaky.
- Meanwhile make the red pepper cream sauce by removing the charred skin from the red pepper. Remove stem and seeds from pepper and roughly chop pepper. Place in a food processor and puree until smooth. Melt cream cheese in a small saucepan. Add red pepper puree and stir until heated through. Add cumin, and remaining salt.
- Remove tilapia from pouch and drizzle with roasted red pepper sauce. Serve immediately.