Prep 5 mins
Cook 11 mins
Quick and easy to put together and tastes great! Everyone will love it since tilapia is such a mild fish and the sauce gives it a great flavor!
- 6 -8 tilapia fillets (thawed)
- 7 tablespoons mayonnaise (I prefer the real mayo, like a Hellman's brand)
- 7 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 3 teaspoons seasoning salt
- cooking spray
- lay all the fillets on a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- combine the remainder of the ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
- using a butter knife or spoon, spread the sauce over each fillet evenly.
- bake in the oven at 425 Degrees for 9 - 11 minutes or until it easily flakes.
I've made this a number of times now and always forget to rate it. We love it! I use Old Bay Seasoning instead of the Seasoning Sauce. It gives it a little more spice which we like. So easy and so very good!
I really like the concept with this dish. But made as directed we thought the seasoning was a bit salty. I used McCormick's Seasoned Salt and a freshly grate parmesan cheese. The next time I will use less seasoning. Made for PAC Spring 2010.
This is my favorite way to make tilapia! We substitute mashed avocado with a bit of olive oil for the mayo, and it always tastes wonderful.