Recipe by Leahcooks
Quick and easy to put together and tastes great! Everyone will love it since tilapia is such a mild fish and the sauce gives it a great flavor!
Top Review by southernlady
I've made this a number of times now and always forget to rate it. We love it! I use Old Bay Seasoning instead of the Seasoning Sauce. It gives it a little more spice which we like. So easy and so very good!
- 6 -8 tilapia fillets (thawed)
- 7 tablespoons mayonnaise (I prefer the real mayo, like a Hellman's brand)
- 7 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 3 teaspoons seasoning salt
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- lay all the fillets on a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- combine the remainder of the ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
- using a butter knife or spoon, spread the sauce over each fillet evenly.
- bake in the oven at 425 Degrees for 9 - 11 minutes or until it easily flakes.