Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is another one of Publix's wonderful Apron recipes. I serve it with another Publix recipe Angel Hair Fresca. It is easy and delicious and great for weekdays, but "fancy" enough for company.
- 29.58 ml Italian parsley, coarsely chopped
- 1 lemon
- 680.38 g tilapia fillets
- 4.92 ml seasoning salt
- 19.71 ml flour, divided
- 44.37 ml butter, divided
- 59.14 ml dry white wine
- Preheat large saute pan on medium high for 2-3 minutes.
- Place seasoned salt and 3 teaspoons flour in large zip top bag.
- Shake to mix.
- Add fish to bag and seal tightly.
- Shake bag to coat fish.
- Place 1 tablespoon butter in saute pan.
- Add fish.
- Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add 1 tablespoon butter to center of pan.
- Turn fillets using spatual and distrubute butter under fish fillets.
- Cook 3 minutes more util fish fish is golden and flakes easily.
- Transfer fish to plates.
- Add wine to pan with remaining butter and 1 teaspoon flour to pan.
- Squeeze juice of lemon to pan.
- Heat and stir 1-2 minutes or thickened.
- Stir in chopped parsley and serve sauce over fish.