This is another one of Publix's wonderful Apron recipes. I serve it with another Publix recipe Angel Hair Fresca. It is easy and delicious and great for weekdays, but "fancy" enough for company.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat large saute pan on medium high for 2-3 minutes.
- 2Place seasoned salt and 3 teaspoons flour in large zip top bag.
- 3Shake to mix.
- 4Add fish to bag and seal tightly.
- 5Shake bag to coat fish.
- 6Place 1 tablespoon butter in saute pan.
- 7Add fish.
- 8Cook for 3 minutes.
- 9Add 1 tablespoon butter to center of pan.
- 10Turn fillets using spatual and distrubute butter under fish fillets.
- 11Cook 3 minutes more util fish fish is golden and flakes easily.
- 12Transfer fish to plates.
- 13Add wine to pan with remaining butter and 1 teaspoon flour to pan.
- 14Squeeze juice of lemon to pan.
- 15Heat and stir 1-2 minutes or thickened.
- 16Stir in chopped parsley and serve sauce over fish.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tilapia With Lemon Butter Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.2
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 108.0 mg
- Sodium 166.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 34.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: