- 4 -6 tilapia fillets
- 3 large lemons
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup flour
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup capers
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove the skin from the lemons and dice the meat.
- Season the flour with salt and pepper.
- Dip fillets into milk and coat with flour.
- Heat oil in a skillet, saute fillets browning on both sides for 4 to 5 minute.
- Transfer to a serving dish.
- Wipe out skillet, add butter, brown slightly.
- Stir in lemons, capers and parsley sauteing for another 4 minute.
- Spoon over fish and Enjoy!