1/1 Photo of Tilapia With Flavor
Denise in da Kitchen's Note:
Although I really like this with tilapia, it is great with all fillet-type fish. You may use more or less lemon pepper and bread crumbs, according to your taste and the size of the fillet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place fish on baking dish or foil brushed with oil.
- 2Smear mayonnaise over all. Sprinkle with lemon pepper and bread crumbs.
- 3Bake in a 400-degree oven for 15 to 20 minutes, according to thickness of fish.
- 4Serve with lemon wedges or tartar sauce.
- 5**Note: Use other flavored seasonings such as onion powder, dill or garlic in place of lemon pepper.
Browse Our Top Tilapia Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tilapia With Flavor
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.9
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 35.0 mg
- Sodium 334.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 16.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: