- 177.44 ml chicken broth
- 59.14 ml fresh lemon juice
- 7.39 ml drained bottle brined green peppercorns, lightly crushed
- 4.92 ml butter
- 4.92 ml canola oil
- 340.19 g tilapia fillets (2 pieces)
- salt, pepper
- 59.14 ml flour
- 9.85 ml butter
- lemon wedge (to garnish) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- combine first 3 ingredients, set aside.
- in a saute pan melt 1 tsp butter and oil.
- mix flour with salt and pepper and dredge fillets, shaking off excess.
- add to hot skillet and saute 3 minutes per side until fish flakes easily.
- remove from pan.
- add broth mixture to pan, scraping up browned bits.
- bring to boil and reduce to 1/2 cup.
- whisk in 2 tsp butter.
- serve sauce over tilapia, garnished with lemon wedges.