1/1 Photo of tilapia w/lemon peppercorn sauce
adapted from cooking light, and posted by request. i haven't tried this yet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1combine first 3 ingredients, set aside.
- 2in a saute pan melt 1 tsp butter and oil.
- 3mix flour with salt and pepper and dredge fillets, shaking off excess.
- 4add to hot skillet and saute 3 minutes per side until fish flakes easily.
- 5remove from pan.
- 6add broth mixture to pan, scraping up browned bits.
- 7bring to boil and reduce to 1/2 cup.
- 8whisk in 2 tsp butter.
- 9serve sauce over tilapia, garnished with lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top Tilapia Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tilapia Recipes
Nutritional Facts for tilapia w/lemon peppercorn sauce
Serving Size: 1 (316 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 312.5
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 100.1 mg
- Sodium 415.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 37.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: