- 6 tilapia fillets
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1⁄2 cup flour, seasoned with
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1⁄4 cup capers, drained and rinsed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet over medium heat pan sauté fish fillets in butter.
- Remove fish and keep warm.
- In the same skillet add shallots and 1 tsp of seasoned flour. Sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add lemon juice and wine. Simmer till sauce is slightly thickened.
- Add capers to sauce and spoon sauce over cooked fish.