1/2 Photos of Tilapia Tacos
This meal comes together in about a half hour total but when I am feeling especially lazy I will buy prepared mango/peach salsa at the store and use a package of prepared cole slaw mix plus the lime juice. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups canned peaches, drained
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1In a small bowl combine all salsa ingredients and toss gently. Place in fridge for at least 15 minutes to allow flavors to combine.
- 2In a medium bowl combine cabbage, cilantro, mayonnaise, and lime juice. Mix to combine.
- 3Preheat oven to 450 degrees and spray a 13x9 baking dish with cooking spray.
- 4Rinse and pat dry fish. Cut into 3/4 inch pieces and lay in a single layer in baking dish. Sprinkle with cumin, garlic and onion powder. Bake for 10 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
- 5For each taco place a small amount of cheese on the bottom of shell, top with tilapia pieces, salsa, and cabbage mixture.
Browse Our Top Tilapia Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tilapia Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tilapia Tacos
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.8
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 36.0 mg
- Sodium 233.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 14.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: