Recipe by JARVD
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. You can buy fresh or frozen tilapia and cook it up to 3 days ahead in Reynolds wrap by itself for time-saving on actual preparation day.
- 1 lb tilapia fillet, cooked
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup fresh corn
- 1⁄2 cup canned black beans, drained
- 1⁄2 cup chopped peach
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package buttermilk biscuits
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line a 9 x9 baking pan with Reynolds Wrap to go up the sides of the pan. Cook tilapia in microwave on microwave safe plate for 3 1/2 minutes on each side. Cut into bite size pieces and place on foil. Sprinkle taco seasoning evenly over tilapia. Add corn, beans, peaches, and salsa, and mix well. Sprinkle cheese evenly over top. Flatten biscuits slightly and then arrange evenly over top of cheese. Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes until biscuits golden brown. Yields 6 servings.