Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. This is one of my own designs. I am always trying new ways to entertain. It sounds iffy at first, but when you bite into this succulent dish you will see what I mean. A little salty, a little sweet and than the cheese tops it off just right.
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 8 slice bacon
- 1 fresh peach, cut into thin slices
- 1 fresh pear, cut into thin slices
- 118.29 ml monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
- 1. Cut your foil into squares large enough to fit fish with fruit and cheese, grease each square so the cheese won't stick.
- 2. Fry your bacon. Be sure it is flat so the you can wrap it around the fish. Do not bake it to a crisp, but enough to make it almost done and flexable.
- 3. Dry your tilapia with a paper towel. Wrap fish with bacon, using 2 slices for each fillet. Place fish into center of a square Reynolds wrap foil that is large enough to overlap when ready to bake. Do not wrap yet. On each fish place a nice design with your sliced fruit, sprinkle with cheese and wrap foil so it is a tent. Bake at 350* for about 20 minutes or until the fish is flakey.