Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Got this form another website and changed it. You could also use cod with this.
Make and share this Tilapia & Spinach Bake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a small bowl, mix the spinach, 1/2 C cheddar cheese, 1/4 C bread crumbs, egg, onions and garlic powder.
- Spread the mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch square or 7x11-inch baking dish.
- Arrange the tilapia on top of the spinach and season with tarragon, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Top with the remaining cheddar cheese and bread crumbs.
- Cover and bake 15-20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Very good recipe. The only thing I changes was using reduced fat sharp cheddar. Turned out great for such a quick recipe. A bit of lemon when serving might add a little (I was out). This will be a 'go to' recipe.
Very good! I will make this again. Thanks!
This was really easy to make and the family loved it.