Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. This is a recipe I put together after eating a few different dishes. I really enjoy a great piece of Tilapia. As well, I love fresh vegetables and anything fresh you can get your hands on.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 10 ounces your favorite fresh crabmeat
- 1/2 teaspoon small diced green onion (whites only)
- 1/2 teaspoon small diced red onion
- 4 ounces heavy cream
- 2 ounces lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons butter, to sautee with
- salt, and
- 1 teaspoon garlic pepper seasoning
Zuchinni and Tomato Sauce
- 1Line a 9x13 pan with Reynolds Wrap Foil, sprayed with oil and set aside.
- 2To prepare the fish:.
- 3Wash the Tilapia and pat dry.
- 4Place the fillet on a "blue" cutting board if you have.
- 5Using a meat mallot, pound out the fish till it spreads with out being too thin to break.
- 6On each side season it with the salt, pepper, and dried seasonings.
- 7Set aside until you finish the filling.
- 8Filling for the Tilapia:.
- 9Wash and cut your cherry tomatoes in half and set aside.
- 10Wash and cut your zuchinni into slices and cut the slices into four.
- 11Mix all of the dried seasonings into a bowl and set aside.
- 12Get a sautee pan and put your EVOO in it.
- 13Turn the pan to med-hi heat and let it warm up.
- 14Once the pan is hot but not burning add the cut tomatoes and zuchinni.
- 15Add your salt and pepper to taste.
- 16Add all of the dried seasonings.
- 17Cook / Sautee the vegetables for 2-3 minutes or until tender.
- 18To cook the filling:.
- 19In a seperate sautee pan you need add your butter and turn it to med-hi heat.
- 20Let the pan warm up and add your green onions.
- 21Immediately following add your red onions.
- 22Let them cook for 2-3 mins so they begin to change color.
- 23Add your seasonings and lemon juice and let cook another 1-2 minutes.
- 24Add the crab meat and stir well.
- 25Cook the crab in it for another 1-2mins.
- 26Add you heavy cream and let thicken on its own.
- 27Taste it and adjust the seasonings if you need to add more now is the time.
- 28Cook the filling first and let it cool as you prepare the rest of the meal.
- 29Now that everything is prepared you can make the Tilapia Roulade.
- 30Take your fillet and put and small amout of filling all the way down the center.
- 31Slowly begin to roll up each fillet into a roll.
- 32Place each rolled fillet seam side down and make the next one.
- 33Do this until all of the fillets are rolled up.
- 34Place them in the oven on 375 degrees for 7-10 minutes or until done.
- 35Once you take them out of the oven let them rest a minute or two.
- 36Place them on your Tomato and Zuchinni Sauce.
- 38#RSC! Contest entry.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tilapia Roulade With Tomato and Zuchinni Sauce #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (386 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 388.2
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 150.1 mg
- Sodium 311.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 39.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
garlic pepper seasoning