Recipe by olgazh
"Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry'' This recipe is very different from any over fish roll recipes. The best part of this dish is its versatility. On one hand you could use any other fish and any other stuffing ingredients ( like spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, etc.) On another it is very light and could be served with any side dish ( mashed potatoes, mix salad). This dish goes good with any dressings like tartar sauce or a spicy sreracha or a fresh slices of lemon would go very well with it. I hope people will enjoy this recipe as much as my family.
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 6 ounces mushrooms
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 green onions
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 onion
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 5 slices tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon whole grain mustard
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
- sriracha hot sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. For stuffing in a hot pan put a tablespoon of butter. Add mushrooms, onions, 1 garlic clove, heavy cream and cream cheese. Cook on the medium high heat for 5 min or until the mixture is smooth but not runny. Salt and pepper for taste.
- 2.Grind the tilapia fillets in the blender or meat grinder until smooth. Transfer into the bowl and add an egg, 2 garlic cloves, green onions, parsley, cilantro, mustard, salt, pepper and the panko crumbs. Mix by hand.
- 3. Lair the tilapia mixture on the greased Reynolds Wrap Foil and spread it out, it should be 1 inch thick.
- 4. Place the tomato slices in the middle of the tilapia mixture. Put the mushroom stuffing on the top of the tomatoes.
- 5. Lift the corner of the foil and roll the the tilapia. Gently place the roll in the middle of the foil. Wrap it in foil and twist the ends.
- 6. Place the roll on the baking tray and bake in the 400 degree F oven for 20 minute Then take the foil off and put some more cream cheese on top and bake for 15 more min until the top is browned.
- 7. Slice and serve along with some sriracha sauce or fresh lemon slices.