This is from the March 2007 issue of Cooking Light.
Make and share this Tilapia Piccata recipe from Food.com.
- 226.79 g uncooked orzo pasta (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 177.44 ml grape tomatoes, halved
- 2.46 ml salt, divided
- 44.37 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- 1.23 ml black pepper, divided
- 44.37 ml all-purpose flour
- 4 (680.38 g) tilapia fillets (about 6 oz each)
- 44.37 ml butter, divided
- 59.14 ml white wine
- 44.37 ml fresh lemon juice
- 14.79 ml drained capers
- Cook pasta according to package directions (omitting the salt and fat) Drain.
- Stir in tomatoes, 1/4 tsp salt, parsley, and 1/8 tsp pepper. Set aside and keep warm.
- Combine remaining 1/4 tsp salt, remaining 1/8 tsp pepper and flour in a large shallow bowl. Dredge fish in flour mixture.
- Melt 1 tbsp butter in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add fish to pan and cook 1 1/2 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork (or til its done like you want).
- Remove fish from pan and keep warm.
- Add wine, juice and capers to pan, cook 30 seconds. Remove from heat. Add remaining 2 tbsp butter to pan, stir until butter melts.
- Serve fish with sauce and pasta.