1/2 Photos of Tilapia on the Grill
One way we like to make tilapia on the grill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1Place each thawed tilapia fillet into a foil pouch.
- 2Add a teaspoon of butter to each filler and divide the old bay between fillets.
- 3Seal the foil pouch and place on grill.
- 4Grill for 7-10 minutes or until fish is cooked through.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tilapia on the Grill
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 25.4
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 25.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning