Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
One way we like to make tilapia on the grill.
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- Place each thawed tilapia fillet into a foil pouch.
- Add a teaspoon of butter to each filler and divide the old bay between fillets.
- Seal the foil pouch and place on grill.
- Grill for 7-10 minutes or until fish is cooked through.
This was so easy and flavorful! The fish was cooked perfectly. The only change I made was adding a splash of lemon juice before sealing up the foil. Will definitely be
This was great The timing was bang on and the fish ws flaky and delicious. Thank you for posting.
This was so easy and so tasty. Made exactly as directed and was very pleased. Will make this again. Thanks for sharing this lovely recipe ;)