Bav C's Note:
Simple 5 Minute Spicy Tilapia Fish Dish that will leave you wanting more and more!! Great Starter and Quick
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat Tilapia Fillets in slight oil and grill till softly cooked. (5 minutes average).
- 2Whilst Fish is cooking, heat some butter in a pan (enough to coat number of fillets throughly).
- 3Add Chilli powder (as desired to taste) to the butter. Continue to stir well.
- 4Add black Pepper (as desired in quantity) and continue to stir.
- 5Add Lime/Lemon to the sauce.
- 6Remove from heat, place fish in a flat holding dish and pour sauce over the fish.
Browse Our Top Tilapia Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tilapia Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tilapia Kali Kali
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.0
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 99.0 mg
- Sodium 140.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 41.0 g