- 4 tilapia fish fillets (or Cod fillets)
- paprika or chili powder
- limes or lemon
- black pepper (Grounded, any preference)
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat Tilapia Fillets in slight oil and grill till softly cooked. (5 minutes average).
- Whilst Fish is cooking, heat some butter in a pan (enough to coat number of fillets throughly).
- Add Chilli powder (as desired to taste) to the butter. Continue to stir well.
- Add black Pepper (as desired in quantity) and continue to stir.
- Add Lime/Lemon to the sauce.
- Remove from heat, place fish in a flat holding dish and pour sauce over the fish.