Recipe by Peg629
I almost didn't try this recipe, I just couldn't get my head around fish and worcestershire. So glad I tried it..I found the original recipe on a card at the seafood counter at my grocery store years ago. I've added butter and adjust the amount up or down depending on number of filets being cooked. I adjust Tabasco carefully. !!
Top Review by Paige B.
holy cow this was easy! realizing i didn't have white wine, i substituted it with a sweet red wine and i loved it! also once it was done cooking i threw some broccoli in the same pan and added a bit of lemon juice to it! super cheap quick and easy!
- 4 tilapia fillets
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot sauce (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly flour fish filets.
- Season with salt, pepper, paprika.
- Combine olive oil, butter, wine, worcestershire and hot sauce in non-stick skillet, heat on medium-hi.
- Add tilapia, cook approximately 4 min; turn and cook on 2nd side for additional 4 minute.
- Remove and place on serving plates; serve with lemon wedges.