Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
I almost didn't try this recipe, I just couldn't get my head around fish and worcestershire. So glad I tried it..I found the original recipe on a card at the seafood counter at my grocery store years ago. I've added butter and adjust the amount up or down depending on number of filets being cooked. I adjust Tabasco carefully. !!
- Lightly flour fish filets.
- Season with salt, pepper, paprika.
- Combine olive oil, butter, wine, worcestershire and hot sauce in non-stick skillet, heat on medium-hi.
- Add tilapia, cook approximately 4 min; turn and cook on 2nd side for additional 4 minute.
- Remove and place on serving plates; serve with lemon wedges.
This Tilapia was delicious! I used lemon pepper and garlic salt to season the flour just because of personal preference. I was so surprised that the fish turned out so good, but decided to trust the reviews as I was making it. I was so impressed that such an easy recipe would turn out so flavorful. This is definitely going into my Keeper folder. Thanks so much for posting this one, Peg!
This recipe was fantastic. Super quick and flavorful, definitely will be making this a lot more!
It doesn't get any easier than this and the flavor is outstanding. The worcester and hot sauce gives th tilapia a nice kick (I used 1/4 teaspoon). I highly recomend this dish to everyone! Thanks for sharing, Peg629.