Prep 7 mins
Cook 11 mins
Tilapia in a zesty cream sauce. You can substitute any of your favorite fish(maybe not salmon). I've used flounder and orange roughy but prefer tilapia over flounder for the texture and over orange roughy for the price. A very fast and very good fish recipe.
- 1 -2 lb tilapia fillet, rinsed and patted dry
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise (I use *Miracle Whip Lite)
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry tarragon
- 1 -2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 -2 teaspoon of finely chopped green onion
- 4 -8 dashes Tabasco sauce
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray broiler pan with non-stick spray and place fish on broiling pan and place in oven. Cook for 7 to 10 minutes (the thicker the longer).
- While fish is baking mix remainder of ingredients in a bowl.
- When done baking remove fish and turn oven onto Broil and if using an electric oven move rack up in oven so that fish will be about 6 inches away from burner.
- Spread cream sauce over fish evenly and place back into oven/broiler, cook for an additional 4 to 6 minutes or until sauce starts to blacken remove from oven/broiler and serve.
- Enjoy! From start to finish 30 to 35 minutes for a Great Sit Down Meal. Serve with your favorite sides!
- Note: The more hot sauce the more you will change the flavor. I recommend you taste as you add. The hot sauce is the key ingredient for the zest!