Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
I got this recipe from one of those cards at the grocery store. I am always trying to find new ways to cook fish as I am not fond of it to begin with and Tiliapia is often one of the less expensive fillets.
- Season flour to taste with salt and pepper. Dredge fillets in flour mixture, shaking off excess.
- Heat oil with 2 Tablespoons butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add fillets without overlapping, cook in batches if needed.
- Cook until golden brownon bottom, about 3 minutes. Turn fillets and cook 1 to 2 minutes more or until opaque through the thickest part.
- Drain fillets on paper towel, transfer to a platter and keep warm. Add remaining 4 Tablespoons butter to the skillet and heat until it froths.
- Add lemon juice and lemon slices, swirl pan to heat through. Pour butter sauce over fillets immediately before serving. Sprinkle with parsley if desired.
Loved your recipe and about our brief cooking encounter together...are we now a two-some?
How easy can a recipe be? This went together quick as a wink and tasted Loverly! Made for photo tag.