This is the result of combining several other recipes. Makes tasty sandwiches on toasted wheat buns or you can make into fish tacos. Hope you enjoy. If you have time make the salad a day ahead for better flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook juice, vinegar and 1tbs sugar in a small pan over medium heat until reduced to syrupy consistency. (About 10 min.).
- 2Meanwhile, coarsely chop or shred cabbage.
- 3Combine remaining 1 tbs sugar and lime juice.
- 4Add onions, cucumbers and cilantro to cabbage and toss with lime juice mixture.
- 5Heat broiler, spray broiler pan with cooking spray and broil fish 2 minute per side or just until fish is browned, flakes easily and no pink remains. Don't overcook!
- 6Brush fish generously with vinegar reduction and serve on top of salad.
- 7If preferred, (especially if your fish sticks to your broiling pan!)you can use a fork to flake the fish into pieces and toss with desired amount of vinegar reduction.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tilapia in Balsamic Reduction W/ Cucumber and Cabbage Salad
Serving Size: 1 (334 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.7
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 56.7 mg
- Sodium 102.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 18.9 g
- Protein 26.9 g