Recipe by bill mayes
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. This is a baked recipe cooked in the neatest Reynolds wrap Boat.you can make. Use the freshest ingredients you can find and enjoy this easy meal I made up the recipe for the contest using stuff my family likes. I like everything in the recipe and I loved the way it turned out.
- 24 ounces tilapia fillets
- 20 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 16 green olives, chopped
- 1 small sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, small chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cooked black beans
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon anchovy paste or 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed anchovy
- 1⁄2 tablespoon fresh oregano, finely chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed
- 3 ears fresh corn, boil 5 min and remove corn from cob
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil the corn for 5 minutes and remove from the cob.
- Place all prepared ingredients but tilapia in a pan and cook for 6 minutes.
- Put fish filets in bottom of the foil boat and evenly spread the ingredients from the pan over fish. put on cookie sheet cover with foil and bake at 350 for 7-9 minutes.serv hot.