Recipe by Kizzikate
Even a kitchen novice can serve moist, flaky fish- without breaking the bank, or dealing with a messy clean-up!! Go ahead... impress your guests!
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons butter or 4 tablespoons margarine
- Old Bay Seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Tear off from roll 4 12" pieces of aluminum foil.
- Place one tilapia filet onto each piece of foil.
- Rub lemon juice evenly into filets.
- Top filets evenly with butter.
- Sprinkle each filet with Old Bay seasoning.
- Loosely wrap each filet in it's foil, to make a pouch.
- Place foil bundles on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350, 10-12 minutes, or until flaky.