Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Even a kitchen novice can serve moist, flaky fish- without breaking the bank, or dealing with a messy clean-up!! Go ahead... impress your guests!
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons butter or 4 tablespoons margarine
- Old Bay Seasoning
- Tear off from roll 4 12" pieces of aluminum foil.
- Place one tilapia filet onto each piece of foil.
- Rub lemon juice evenly into filets.
- Top filets evenly with butter.
- Sprinkle each filet with Old Bay seasoning.
- Loosely wrap each filet in it's foil, to make a pouch.
- Place foil bundles on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350, 10-12 minutes, or until flaky.
Quick and easy to make. Mine did take 20 minutes to cook. I followed the recipe as written other then I doubled the recipe for my family. We all enjoyed this.
Very easy! Very tasty without being too strong in flavor. This recipe will become a regular in this house. Thanks so much for posting!!
Good recipe - change foil to parchment paper so the fish won't stick and to create a better environment for the fish to cook and steam inside the pouch. Add in the pouch some peppers and some thinly sliced garlic on the fish to add contrast to the lemon.