Recipe by C. Taylor
I found that these are a great way to get a bit more fish into our diet, plus they taste great. And by not frying the fish, these are pretty healthy, depending on your toppings. I love topping them with a mango or pineapple salsa and homemade coleslaw.
- 5 tilapia fillets
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 1 lime, juice of
- 14.79 ml cumin
- 29.58 ml southwest seasoning
- 8 corn tortillas (small size) or 8 flour tortillas (small size)
- cooking spray
- sour cream (optional)
- guacamole (optional)
- minced onion (optional)
- shredded cheese (optional)
- fresh salsa (optional)
- lime slice (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a nonstick pan, heat over medium high heat the oil and then add the tilapia.
- Season with half the lime juice, salt, cumin and southwest seasoning.
- Once that side is cooked, flip and season, cooking till golden.
- Heat a small pan over medium heat and then spray with cooking spray. Add tortilla, cooking and heating both sides.
- Fill tortilla with a portion of fish and then top with desired toppings.