Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. Southwest inspired tilapia will spice up dinner time in no time at all.
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup black beans
- 1⁄2 cup fresh corn
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Place tilapia fillets in single layer in baking pan.
- In a medium size bowl combine the next six ingredients. Pour mixture on top of the fillets.
- Cover the pan with Reynolds wrap foil, and place in oven for 20-25 minutes until fish is cooked through.
- Remove foil top fish with cheese and return to oven for about 5 minutes until the cheese melts.