Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This was supposed to be made originally with shrimp, but I didn't have any. So, I left out the shrimp and used Tilapia for the fish. The vegies I chose were broccoli and cauliflower. I also made some roasted potatoes for a side dish.
- parchment paper
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- chunky stewed tomatoes or diced tomato
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables (your choice)
- 2 1⁄3 ounces marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 (8 ounce) packagesof frozen tilapia fillets (thawed)
- -Cut two 12x12-inch square pieces of parchment paper; set aside.
- -In medium saucepan, combine cornstarch, salt, thyme and pepper.
- -Stir in tomatoes and lemon peel; bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- -Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- -Stir in vegetables and artichoke hearts (drained).
- -Cool 5 - 10 minutes.
- -Heat oven to 425°F Dry fillets with paper towels; place equal pieces of fillets in the middle of each paper square.
- -Spoon sauce evenly over fish.
- -Bring two halves of paper over sauce mixture, matching edges.
- -Seal by securely folding paper with tight double folds; seal short edges with double folds. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- -Bake at 425 F for 20-25 minute Let stand 5 minute before serving.
- -To serve: Place individual paper packet on serving plate.
- Cut X-shaped slit on tip of paper; tear back.