- 4 -6 ounces tilapia fillets
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3⁄4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Place tilapia on a sprayed baking sheet; season with 3/4 tsp salt and pepper. Bake until cooked through, 10-12 minutes. Let cool, then flake.
- In a large bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, eggs, dill and mustard. Fold in the tilapia and panko. Form 8 cakes; chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook the cakes until golden, 3-5 minutes per side.