jp mims's Note:
Only four ingredients, easy and oh so good! The orginal recipe calls for frozen flounder, but I've found that the Tilapia works better in this recipe. I've updated to change the cooking time from 30 minutes to 45 minutes after reading the reviews.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (1 lb) bag frozen tilapia fillet
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of shrimp soup (undiluted)
- 40 Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1Layer frozen fish fillets in greased casserole dish (9x9), overlapping if needed.
- 2Spread cream of shrimp soup over fish.
- 3(Do not add water).
- 4Melt margarine and mix with crushed crackers.
- 5Sprinkle cracker mixture over casserole.
- 6Bake uncovered at 350° for about 45 minutes.
- 7Note: Sometimes I sprinkle old bay seasoning on the cream of shrimp soup before adding the crackers.
- 8Also I add a dash or two of hot sauce to the melted butter before adding to the cracker crumbs.
Browse Our Top Tilapia Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tilapia Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tilapia Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 529.8
- Calories from Fat 319
- Total Fat 35.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 67.7 mg
- Sodium 1229.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 27.2 g