Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Only four ingredients, easy and oh so good! The orginal recipe calls for frozen flounder, but I've found that the Tilapia works better in this recipe. I've updated to change the cooking time from 30 minutes to 45 minutes after reading the reviews.
- 1 (1 lb) bagfrozen tilapia fillet
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of shrimp soup (undiluted)
- 40 Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- Layer frozen fish fillets in greased casserole dish (9x9), overlapping if needed.
- Spread cream of shrimp soup over fish.
- (Do not add water).
- Melt margarine and mix with crushed crackers.
- Sprinkle cracker mixture over casserole.
- Bake uncovered at 350° for about 45 minutes.
- Note: Sometimes I sprinkle old bay seasoning on the cream of shrimp soup before adding the crackers.
- Also I add a dash or two of hot sauce to the melted butter before adding to the cracker crumbs.