1/2 Photos of Tilapia and Ginger-Sesame Roasted Vegetables
Easy to make - the ingredients have been culled from a number of different recipes to create a new dish. The completed dish makes a complete meal.
My Private Note
fish an ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine olive oil, sesame oil, lime juice, pepper flakes, salt and ginger.
- 3Place potatoes, pepper, and onion in a pyrex-type dish. The dish should be just long enough to fit both fillets and about 2 inches deep.
- 4Place the vegetables in the baking dish and toss with the oil-spice sauce.
- 5Bake for 25 minutes, stirring once.
- 6Remove from oven and push the vegetables to one side of the cooking dish. Place first fillet in dish and cover with the vegetables. Push vegetables aside to place other fillet in dish and cover it with the remaining vegetables.
- 7Bake for another 20 minutes or until tilapia is thoroughly cooked. It should flake and still be very moist.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tilapia and Ginger-Sesame Roasted Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (528 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 488.1
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 62.5 mg
- Sodium 695.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 31.2 g