Taken from Cooking Pleasures magazine. I have not tried it, but posting for safe keeping.
Make and share this Tilapia and Bayou Rice recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup quick-cooking brown rice
- 4 (4 -6 ounce) tilapia fillets
- 1 -2 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 2 medium plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1⁄4 cup finely sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 4 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 4 lemon wedges
- Cook rice according to pkg directions, omitting any salt or fat.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle tilapia with Cajun seasoning; spray with cooking spray. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Cook tilapia 5-6 minutes until just begins to flake, turning once.
- Stir all remaining ingredients except lemon into rice. Place tilapia on rice; serve with lemon wedges.