- 6 -8 tilapia fillets
- cajun seasoning, both sides
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fennel seed, per fillet
- 1 (15 ounce) jarnewmans roasted garlic alfredo sauce
- 16 ounces frozen shrimp
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute shrimp in a skillet with butter and minced garlic.
- Add Alfredo sauce to the shrimp and reduce heat to simmer.
- Heat up grill to 375 degrees.
- Season fillets on both sides.
- After grill is hot cook fish for 5-7 minutes,turn over once.
- Pour sauce over fish and garnish with parsley.