Top Review by Jon Edwards
Very good recipe, and very tasty. The tilapia itself is a softer fish, so if it's baked just long enough, the batter gives it a slight crust. I don't mind spicy foods at all, but thought it was going to be too spicy for my wife as written. However, I went ahead and made it to recipe anyway, and it turned out fine.
- 396.89 g tilapia fillets
- 4.92 ml dried oregano
- 9.85 ml chili powder
- 1.23 ml cayenne pepper
- 2.46 ml salt
- 29.58 ml butter
- 44.37 ml lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine oregano, chili powder, cayenne pepper, and salt.
- In a shallow bowl combine the melted butter and lemon juice.
- Dip fish into butter mixture,then press into the spice mixture.
- Place in a shallow casserole sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake at 450 degrees for about 15 minutes, or until fish flakes when pressed.