- 1 lb tilapia fillet
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 -3 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- lemon pepper (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large sauce pan, over medium heat, saute together everything except the fish.
- Add the fish, and adjust the heat to medium-high. The fish will cook quickly.
- Brown each side cooking approximently 3-4 minutes per side. (adjust temperature if needed).
- Be careful not to over-cook the fish.