Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A recipe by Leslie Waters of Ready Steady Cook.
Make and share this Tikka Paneer With Sweet Chili Dip recipe from Food.com.
For the paneer
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 8 ounces panir, cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- fresh cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
For the dip
- 2 ounces white wine
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 pinch chili flakes
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons honey
- black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Put the flour, turmeric and curry powder into a bowl, add paneer and mix until coated.
- Heat oil and fry cheese until golden-brown
- Drain cheese and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- For the dip, put all of the ingredients except the cilantro into a saucepan and heat through for 5 minutes, then stir in cilantro.
- To serve, place the paneer onto a plate along with the dip in a small bowl.