1/1 Photo of Tikka Masala Chicken & Capsicum Wraps
These are a great easy to make & filling meal. I used some leftover shredded chicken & leftover rice to whip these up. Went beautifully with the chappati wraps I had in the cupboard.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil & saute onion for 2 minutes.
- 2Add chicken and saute for approx 5 mins, add capsicum and saute until chicken is cooked through.
- 3Add simmer sauce and rice and heat through.
- 4Warm 6 wraps & fill with chicken filling.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tikka Masala Chicken & Capsicum Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 349.4
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 53.3 mg
- Sodium 56.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 21.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: