Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 16 bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut in 4 x 1-inch (10x2 cm) strips
- In a large bowl, combine the curry, garlic, soy sauce, lemon juice, honey and water.
- Add the chicken strips and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Thread 1 chicken strip on each skewer and grill on medium high heat 4 minutes per side until chicken is cooked through.
I thought this was pretty good, and would definitely make it again. The honey scorched just a bit, but not too badly. I am not sure how you would get 16 skewers - maybe the mini appetizer size? I used metal skewers (not terribly tiki, I know) and stretched it to serve 6. I served this with Recipe #115826 and the noodles from Recipe #76930.