Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
This recipe appeared in the "Cooking Light" magazine. A refreshing drink! Cooking time is the time it takes to blend ingredients
- 2 1⁄4 cups ginger ale, chilled
- 2 cups pineapple sherbet, softened
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- lime slice (optional)
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- Garnish with lime slices if desired.
- Serve immediately.
This was super simple but nothing about it really jumped out at my tastebuds. My 9 yr old agreed and he will eat almost anything! Made to use up some leftover sherbet. Thx for sharing!
A very different shake. Tasted good on a very hot day. Thanks James Craig. Bullwinkle.