Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Very easy and quick recipe. Wanted something a little more hardy than nachos so I improvised, adapted,overcame. No special prep. This is my recipe born of extreme hunger and boredom with the same old same old.
- 1 (20 ounce) bag Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 1 (15 ounce) cantexas style chili with beans
- 1 (8 ounce) bag shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup diced red onion
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream, at room temperature
- Brown the hash browns in a large skillet on med-med high heat. When they are cooked through and crisp top with entire 8oz bag of cheese covering potatoes entirely. Cover and let melt. pour can of chili over the top of this and heat thoroughly. Turn heat off and sprinkle onion over the top of the chili. Using a teaspoon cover the dish with dollops of sour cream.