Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 can chopped black olives, drained
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper
- In a large sauté pan, over medium heat, add salsa and cream cheese.
- Stir until smooth.
- Add spinach, olives, cheese, vinegar, Salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir until incorporated and smooth.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
This was an excellent dip. I cooked this up in advance, then refrigerated it until ready to serve. A few minutes in the microwave and it was ready to serve.
Wonderful dip. I wouldn't change a thing. Thanks
Really great dip....prepared to much during the afternoon, and I am sure that this will go over well with everyone. Made as directed.